Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

request for datasheet

Status
Not open for further replies.
i need a data sheet for diodes, transistors,voltage stabilizers

Welcome to the forum.

Which diodes? Which transistors? Which voltage "stablizers" (I think you mean "regulators")?

If you're looking for specific part numbers, try https://www.octopart.com

If you're just looking for information on how diodes, transistors, and voltage regulators work, just say so and we can point you at good sources of information.

Torben

Hi Torben, burning the midnight oil again.:rolleyes:

Morning Eric,

Yes, but that may have to stop soon. I am waiting to hear whether I have landed a new job which will require me to keep more normal hours. :) I like being a night owl, but the pay is good enough, the work interesting enough, and the folks at the company cool enough that it will be worth it to give that up.

Torben

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back