Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Request circuit alarm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi
Help build the circuit with sound of Ding Ding
This Sound like in this
Voltage of 12 V to work with
Please help me
I need circuit for am

[MODNOTE]Warning!! Persian website... But Its the sound he wants..[/MODNOTE]

Attachments

• alarm21.rar
    111.2 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:
Somebody probably makes a "ding-dong" sounding IC.
There are complicated ding-dong circuits on the internet. Some of them might work.

My home was built with an American expensive doorbell ding-dong mechanical thingy that used a solenoid to throw a plunger to the "ding" vibrating bar then used a spring to throw the plunger back to the "dong" vibrating plate.
It was not loud enough to hear throughout my home.

I replaced it with a cheap Chinese mechanical one that uses plastic resonant cavities over the vibrating bars for a much louder sound.
My wife and dogs ignored the original one but they bark at the new one. My wife barks at me, "Who is at the door?".

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back