Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Request availability shipping time for SSM2142 Balanced line driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

xmat

Hello.

I am looking for a sample or to purchase SSM 2142 (analog devices) balanced line driver chip.

I need it shipped to an European Union location, so can you tell me where to address my need to?
I need it ASAP, maximum within the next 3 days, so shipping time is crucial.
Is it available as we speak and where?

Thanks in advance for the help.

dknguyen said:
Huh? I dont understand.

Ok, let me explain better.

I want to try the following component, called SSM2142 (made by Analog Devices) into a project of mine.

This is a balanced line driver, see information at

https://www.electro-tech-online.com/custompdfs/2007/03/SSM2142.pdf

The reason I posted here is because I want to get my hands on that component ASAP and was looking for the quickest way possible to get it.

Where can I find a place that will ship to EU such a component within the next 3 days?

Thank you for your prompt response.

Go here:
**broken link removed**

kchriste said:
Go here:
**broken link removed**

Great thanks.

..but the 8 pin version I want it will be available at May or June..

..Why is that? Are these THAT new components?

Any place that can ship it within the upcoming week? I am willing to pay for it by paypal.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back