Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Reply to nth page leaves you on 1st page

Status
Not open for further replies.

carbonzit

I think this is a new issue, not sure. And it's just an annoyance, not a major problem. But it's a step backwards since it used to work the way it's 'spozed to.

When I replied to a thread which put my reply on a new page, after the reply was added I was looking at the top of the first page of the thread. Before, I'm pretty sure that the browser would be pointed at the newly-added reply. It no longer seems to work this way. (Browser is Firefox 3.6.8 if that matters, which probably doesn't.) It was better the old way, as you could then instantly find all the mistakes you made in your reply and edit them ...

Hmm, I should amend my complaint: just made a reply to a multi-page thread, and I was left at the top of the last page. Right page, but it would have been nice to be looking at my reply at the bottom rather than the first reply on the page.

I guess I must be getting lazy ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back