Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Replicate Part Of A Circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balduz

Replicate Part Of A Circuit

Hello everyone.
I want to recreate the same circuit, without white led and laser (the laser is separated. I don't remember where it was connected) and led circuit, with only the mini electric shock.
Can someone help me?
Please

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

That's an impossible task without millions of $$$ of lab equipment. The little white blob of epoxy hides and seals a microcircuit that, in effect, is the totality of the circuit. Under the blob is actually a custom chip (integrated circuit) without the packaging that you normally see as an IC.

Cheers,
Dave M

without the chip, only with the transistor pnp and inductor with 3 pin, it would be possible to recreate the circuit with the shock?

Forget about shocking people or animals. THAT IS WHAT STUPID LITTLE KIDS THINK ABOUT.

What if the shocked person has an unknown heart problem and the shock kills the person??

Forget about shocking people or animals. THAT IS WHAT STUPID LITTLE KIDS THINK ABOUT.

What if the shocked person has an unknown heart problem and the shock kills the person??

I don't shock people or living things. I have to give a shock to a tester for studies.

You cannot shock a multimeter. I think now you are joking and realize the dangers of shocking somebody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back