Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

replacing transistor

Status
Not open for further replies.

troy310589

hi, im trying to repair a neon power module as due to a short a transistor was fried. upon opening the module a small section of the PCB was black so i assume this is the part that has suffered.

basically i want to replace the transistor but to do so i need a transistor that will work for me, the data on the transistor is as follows:

UTC
D1616AL
G UKF

i have looked on the net for some info but im not exactly sure what numbers/letters to use. any help in finding a replacement part would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

hi, m8 i have had exactly the same problem with my neons and cant seam to find this d1616al. if u have had any luck in find 1 or a substitute i very intrested in how and wot u used so as i can finish my project.

many thanks jona.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back