Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

replacement of ZTX320

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdhmdh100

replacement of ZTX320

can any one tell me what should i use for the replacement of ZTX320 ...........i m making a fm telephone transmitter.....................and ztx320 is not available in my area.............................

ZTX320

http://www.datasheetcatalog.org/datasheet/zetexsemiconductors/ztx320.pdf

Cross References ZTX320

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ZTX320 2N918

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ZTX320 BFW97

ZTX320 BFX73

ZTX320K 2N918

ZTX320K BFX73

ZTX320L 2N918

ZTX320L BFX73

ZTX320M 2N918

ZTX320M BFX73

ZTX320 NTE108

http://www.nteinc.com/specs/100to199/pdf/nte108.pdf

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back