Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

replacement lcd displays for an old dart board

Status
Not open for further replies.

video kid

I recently picked up an old electronic Halex dart board. There are three, 3 digit lcd displays that need to be replaced. Two of them are smaller and one larger. All 3 have 22 pins. Has 9 v ac adapter w/ 500ma. Everything seems to work ok except for some burnt out segments on these displays. Does anybody know where I can find replacements for these? The 2 smaller displays have an overall measure of 3/4 by 1 1/2. The larger one is 1 1/16 by 1 5/16. Thanks if you can help me out.

Any chance you can snap a picture of the circuit board and displays? It's not a must but I have suspicions.

What color are the LED displays?

here are some pics

The large led is red and 1 red/ 1 green on the smaller ones.

Attachments

• DSC00590.JPG
    DSC00590.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 214
  • DSC00589.JPG
    DSC00589.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 221
  • DSC00588.JPG
    DSC00588.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 198
Have you verified the segments are gone or just observed them failing to light when the circuit is powered up? Could be the drive circuitry, not the segments.

In either case here's a link to displays that should work. led display

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back