Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Replace a phototransistor

Status
Not open for further replies.

emusky

Hi,all
i'm a student from malaysia. I require a phototansistor with the code BPX 25 or TIL 81 or BPY 26 to complete my project, but i just can't get it from the place around me. Does anyone know any other components that can use to replace this, or to make a phototansistor by using the normal germanium transistor with other parts? Thanks

Try search for any phototransistor in Your country. If the application not too special,it will work.

emusky said:
Hi,all
i'm a student from malaysia. I require a phototansistor with the code BPX 25 or TIL 81 or BPY 26 to complete my project, but i just can't get it from the place around me. Does anyone know any other components that can use to replace this, or to make a phototansistor by using the normal germanium transistor with other parts? Thanks

hi the phototransistor you need in any range it work

visible or IR ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back