Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Repairing oven timer - where to get part

Status
Not open for further replies.

sukydee

Hi - I need an Invensys D-78559 to repair the timer on my oven. As this is all new to me, can anyone point to the best place to get one please?
Cheers.

That was the first one I spotted so you may find a cheaper one - worth cross referencing the part numbers and checking on Ebay etc for anything cheaper.

Check the voltage dropper resistors or capacitor id this timer has those.

I had a timer fail on a Westinghouse oven which had 2 x 6800 ohm 1 Watt R's in series in the voltage dropper and one R went open circuit. Replaced both of them with 6k8 R's 5 Watts ( cost < US$1 ) and the timer works fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back