Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Repairing a Machine having a digital screen like calculator and having an engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

urlord

Hello every one...
i thought that maybe posting here would help me.
i have a machine that have a digital screen with a memory like a calculator and have a vibratory engine, two days ago it stopped working alone, so i opened the machine and i started to analyze its board, i found that a transistor Irf 840 was blowed up and the main fuse 250V 1.5A was blown too so, i installed another transistor and another fuse.when i started the machine the didgital screen worked but as i was turning on the engine of the machine both the transistor and the fuse were burnt out, so as a matter of fact iam so new to the electronic stuff and i need some help in figuring out the main problem.
thanks

Firstly what is your geographic location? This will help with any language issues...

What is the machine? A washing machine?

What do you mean by vibratory engine...?( back to linguistics again..)

The transistor you refer to is a mosfet...

Ok
the machine is called a fat sport expert machine, it is designated that you can memorize your height and weight in it and the it works as a vibration unit as you start it.
the transistor was fixed with an aluminum stand working as a coolant i guess and it had the number irf840, and the fuse is a mini fuse 250v and 1.5A.
the board of this machine is chinese.

Sounds like your motor is causing a failure in the electronics. Is it an electric motor? Replace the motor next..

That weird machine sounds like something from Denmark!!

FYI ;) **broken link removed**

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back