Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

repair television

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaos_Winner said:
who know any website to learn step by step how to repair colour tv

Every set is different, you're not going to find a magic solution on how to repair TV's. The main requirement is experience, you can't learn that off the net.

your best bet is to ask us :lol: . whatever you do, watch out for big capacitors when ur repairing it :lol:

zachtheterrible said:
your best bet is to ask us :lol: . whatever you do, watch out for big capacitors when ur repairing it :lol:

just follow the line....

what kind of danger that may cause.if i dont do it properly.. wat kind of safety must i do...plz tell me of if ur have any type of tv data sheet..can u gve me that.

which area that have high voltage .?????

i have basic on electronic..now i wan to learn how to repair tv

you might find some info here

**broken link removed**

Look under Television Sets

Here's a SONY TV service manual you can feast on

**broken link removed**

There are high voltage on the TV circuits. You might get high voltage shock from big capacitors unless discharge it before touch. Use isolatin T/F to plug the TV in order to reduce shock hazards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back