Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Remote voltage detector

Status
Not open for further replies.

conradsv

Hi : First of all I have very little experance in electronics. What I am looking for is a << non contact >> voltage detector that would clamp on the wire covering << non contact >> and detect 12 - 120 volts then light a wireless romote LED << wired LED would be OK if wireless is not obtainable >>. The LED would have to be at least 20' from the dector. It would just have to detect on and off voltage. I am look to buy one or maybe it might be a good starter project for me and my son, if it is no too far over my head. Does anyone know of something like this premade or plans to make one. I want to use this for setting up and checking speed and timing for machine cycles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back