Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Remote sencing locker to my pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

ganeshsharma_m

I m thinking to build a remote locker to my PC with digital display in remote so that i can lock my pc with the help of the remote by giving some digits as locking command. Could u please suggest how can i build it on my own.

Hi

I know nothing about remote stuff, but most PC motherboards have a 'keyboard lock' function (two pins on the motherboard that when connected lock the PC). A simple relay would connect these two pins. Thats probably the easiest way of locking your PC. However, as I said, I know nothing about the rest of the circuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back