Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

remote project help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

luigi_t8

hi, i'm working as part of a team making blind spot/ visibility testing equipment for JCB's. i need to remotely control a bank of LED lights and a motor. the motor just needs to be able to go forwards/ backwards (no speed variation) so i figured just a switch for on/ off/ reverse would be fine so that would use 1 channel of a radio system. for the led's i want to be able to remotely control turning them on and off in 3 different sections so i can turn section 1 on or section 1 and 2 or all 3 sections. how many channels do i need to control the led's and what other circuit boards will i need to control. (i am assuming the best way to make it remote control is by using an rx/tx system similar to that used by an rc car?

thanks LT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back