Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

remote controlled doorbell

Status
Not open for further replies.

jumpjack

I bought a remote controlled doorbell; the transmitter module consists of a PT2262 encoder and an HDR433M modulator; the package includes just two transmitters, to be used as remote switches for the doorbell.

I'd like to use this package in a different way, thus I need some more transmitters, but I am not able to find PT2262 (or HS2262) from Europe resellers, only from Malayisa, Taiwan, and so on: they don't send abroad, or they have high S&H fees.

Does it exist any european reseller for these encoders? Or does anybody know any site offering free schematics to build similar transmitters with easier-to-find components?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back