Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

remote controlled car

Status
Not open for further replies.

buland

hiya...can anyone jus help to make a remote controlled car???.....toy car i mean.......if dat's way too ambitious....can u help me make remote controlled "anything"....plz do that....jus try n gimme circuit diagrams of ne such things...... thnx :shock:

buland said:
hiya...can anyone jus help to make a remote controlled car???.....toy car i mean.......if dat's way too ambitious....can u help me make remote controlled "anything"....plz do that....jus try n gimme circuit diagrams of ne such things...... thnx :shock:

Remote control systems for models are freely available at very reasonable cost, only a two channel one is usually used in cars, and these are cheaper than the ones with more channels.

There aren't generally any projects about for building your own, as it's not cost effective, and you have the problems of RF construction and alignment. It's also EXTREMELY important that any such transmission system is clean and reliable - imagine interference from your transmitter sending another model out of control - and a model aircraft doing 80 mph smashing into a crowd of young children, or even an internal combustion engined model car doing 60mph running into the same crowd of children!.

hmmm....

well its true...i need precision...but i'm frustrated and exhausted.....i need sumthin'....range might not b a long one.........

What type of driving style are you going for.

Tank with four dc motors
A traditional rc car with two dc motors
A similer style except with 3 dc motors
two in the back 1 in the front for steering.
Or 2 wheels in the back and 2 or 1 caster in the front.

???????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back