Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Remote control module

Status
Not open for further replies.

cashcory08

does anyone know of such remotes and receivers that i can use to control a 6v motor by simply placing the receiver between the battery and motor?

I believe it's a 3~6 volt motor powered by a 6v rechargeable battery with 4.5Ah, max voltage of 7.5v

i want to try this,
**broken link removed**
Because i want it as cheap as possible because i need up to ten receivers

but i dont know if it will work since its operating voltage doesn,t match perfectly with the motor or battery specifications... i dont think the motor draws much amperage but im not sure..

This is the motor... **broken link removed**

Thanks

Do you need one transmitter that will operate all 10 receivers simultaneously, or 10 transmitter/receiver pairs that operate without interfering with each other?

Ken

Last edited:
What's the maximum distance you need between the transmitter and receivers? Will it be line-of-sight, or will there be obstructions between them? Are you looking for click-ON/click-OFF operation or press-and-hold to operate?

Ken

I don't know what your budget is but I have used these kits with good results at distances of about 100 meters or maybe a little less. They are 4 channel devices using a keyfob transmitter. When our technicians descend in deep pit areas each wears a keyfob around their neck and if a problem emergency arises they only need hit a keyfob button. A single transmitter can be programmed to a bunch (I forget how many) of boards. However, at $80 USD a set they aren't cheap. They are a kit and take about 30 min. to build. They do work well.

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back