Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

remote control for RGB led controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anniyan_x

hi i hav design a RGB controller which run fade in and out (by PWM) and RGB leds will hv different colors,the project idea i got frm here and successfully built it..wat i want to do next is like this..the RGB leds are controlled by varying the leds each duty cycle by using input from 3 variable resistor connected to PORTA of microchip(PIC18f458)..and by adjusting the variable resistor which then the software program will read the PORTA analog signal and change the anlog signal to digital signal by using the ADC and the final digital representation of the analog signal is used as the duty cycle for each led.Now i wana to do a remote controll will can enable me to change the colors or the value of the variable resistor by remote control, example like using a volume up down in any remote controll to change loudness of music, i wan to do the same to controls tht rgb leds...any ideas suggestion, like wat is best RF or infrared?? or how to make it happen..or any ideas are welcomed!!! how make a remote controll?? or details on how get start building..or like do i need to do the analog digital conversion in the remote itself and sent the datas or ANY IDEAS ARE GREATLYS WELCOME AND APPRICIATED, the RGB controller also hv diffrent types of color modes and are selected by rotary swicth....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back