Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Remote Control Designing

Status
Not open for further replies.

FeralTyphon

Im making a R/C Airplane but I only want two controls: On and Off. ( Throttle might be nice) How do I design the Remote Control? I dont have all that much technical intellegence.

Your best bet is to go out and buy an actual R/C control system... You can get older transmitters and receivers usually with a servo off e-bay for a pretty decent price. A brand new pistol grip style car system will only cost you 50-60 dollars off the shelf. I picked up a 4 channel (two sticks) radio off e-bay for about 30 bucks.

Neither of you have your locations filled in! - so we don't know where you are, but generally there are strict regulations about radio control for model aircraft!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back