Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Remote-control codes for Air-conditioners?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there,

Is there possibility to get the remote control codes manually for those air-conditioner ones? 'Cause my Hitachi's one is ruined and the cheap clone replacement doesn't even employ the timer function inside working.

So, could I make an IR receiver system, point the remote and press the button and then get the acquired data? And then use it on the system and transmit it back using the microcontroller? :rolleyes:

sure i dont see why not heh but instead of a IR system just use a PICKIT2 or a Logic type device to get what the remote is sending out.

Then try to determine what IR Protocol (if not custom) it is using and recreate the data to send out ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back