Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

remote control car

Status
Not open for further replies.

ienne243

hello. i am so relieved in finding a website that can help me and hopefully understand my problem. :) i am planning to control a remote control car using the computer. i am going to make a map with several destinations and with just one lick to a chosen destination the remote control car would drive by itself.
i am going to use phototransistors attached to the car but its really pretty hard calibrating it. do u have any other ideas or suggestion?? or maybe comments about the project??
i am also looking for a circuit that can lower the speed of the dynamo. thank u for reading this post. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back