Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Relays on the junebug

Status
Not open for further replies.
iButtons & 1wire are the same thing, the iButtons come in a package that looks like a large watch battery, the 1wire are the chip versions.
What I'm after is the specs for that door striker. A 9V battery may not work.

lol no i use that connection on both sides. 1 on the transformer and one for the input to the board (15v (no load) power supply)

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Nice, the 12V DC ones would use 500ma which is about the limit of that wee reed relay and may eventually wear out the contacts due to pitting. The second relay would be a better match IMO. You will need the driver transistor for that one though. What are you using for a key?

Here is an iButton lock device, your Junebugs tutor could be programmed to do the same. Download the manual as it includes a schematic for a PIC16F84 and a relay.
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Im making a remote with 4 buttons and you have to enter the buttons in a specific order for the remote to send the special address code and command to the receiver.

The combination will be from 3-5 strokes of my choice and order.

the issue there is anyone can use that key. My key will stay home most the time and will want to use from far.. like to let others in .. wireless and distance count here.

AtomSoft said:
I have another relay whats 89.3ma which i think is like .893A
89.3ma is 0.083A that's the coil rating (what it needs) a PIC can sink or source 20-25ma an 2N2222 transistor can handle 600ma

The contact rating will be much higher. Usually 1A to 30A are common as in automotive relays.

blueroomelectronics said:
89.3ma is 0.083A that's the coil rating (what it needs) a PIC can sink or source 20-25ma an 2N2222 transistor can handle 600ma

The contact rating will be much higher. Usually 1A to 30A are common as in automotive relays.

Oh typo lol meant .0893A/.089A um.. too confusing lol i guess ill stick to the 4N27.
Any relay in mind?

AtomSoft said:
EDIT: Hey futz.. i only have 1 light still going to by a halogen lamp or just a normal one and a halogen bulb today.
Your pics have improved enormously. Quite good. I must build myself a light box. I like the effect. Maybe this weekend...

lol i used my guitar hero box and a white tee shirt... Also learned some photoshop lol. You should see the pics on my 18f1320 Bare... post

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back