Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Relay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole problem is way beyond the capabilities of r.vittalkiran.

You are going to find it very difficult to drive a relay from a microamp supply.
What you are suggesting is purely theoretical. Getting something to work is far harder.

thanks for ur comments,
i feel that there's nothing wrong in knowing something,
when you dont know it...
and who dont know the answer/ how to explain it/who dont like explaining it
are requested to stop degrading others!

r.vittalkiran:

You have absolutely no idea what you are doing.
You start off with an absurd request and you expect someone to design a circuit for FREE for you.
You have already been told it is an almost impossible request and you still keep chipping away at wanting an answer.

what u have felt is wrong...
i'm just here to learn something and apply it to my project,
i'm a student, i'm in the learning stage, may be u have already learnt something but i'm still learning it...let us not spoil this place by unnecessary discussion, hope you understand,:)
Frenz i've learnt somuch here...thanx for everybody who have been helping us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back