Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

relay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Felcon

i need help. i am a student and doing a project about Radio Frequency device connecting with a buzzer. i bought a receiver last month and i found out that there are no relays attached to it. But i want to use relays to trigger the output to be always high so that the buzzer will always sound. In the following picture, there are 2 relays and i want to connect my receiver to the relay like that. does anyone know the interconnection between the recevier circuit, relay and buzzer? thks **broken link removed**

if you want the buzzer to always be on, you don't need a relay, just hook it up to power (assuming the current is available and the voltage is right). it will then always be on!

in my receiver, there is an output A. actually, i want the function like this - when i press A, the buzzer will always sound until i press A again. so should i use relays or D flip flop? and the connection between these.
thks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back