Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Relay Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

yukanti

I have this 9VDC relay (attachment)the question is:
it's a 5-pin relay... which is output and input?
i've searching for the datasheet, but can't find it anywhere... someone help?

one more question... anyone knows what kind of equivalent component that can substitute transistor MPS6531

thanks for the helps....

Attachments

• relays.jpg
    relays.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 557
  • mps6531.pdf
    22.5 KB · Views: 282
The two pins on one side connect to the coil. You can verify that with an ohmmeter; it will measure something over zero ohms. The three pins on the other side are a single pole double throw switch. You can find the normally closed contacts with an ohmmeter. If you don't have one, get one, they are inexpensive.

yukanti said:
I have this 9VDC relay (attachment)the question is:
it's a 5-pin relay... which is output and input?

The two pins at one end is most definitely not the coil connection. Check the pins seperation against the image to see whether it is correct for your relay.

MPS6531 is a 60V 0.6A NPN transistor, for replacement, use BC337A, BC637 or BC639. In case that you use it for driving this relay, then try any general purpose NPN transistor.

Attachments

• relaypin.gif
    relaypin.gif
    4.2 KB · Views: 494
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back