Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

relay circuit simulation in " proteus"- help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jan De

hi everyone

I have a circuit for interfacing relay with parallel port
the relay will control another circuit ( bulb )
I'm using ULN 2803 IC , so that whenever pin 1 of this IC got a 1 value from the parallel port .. the relay will be operated
but since I'm using the proteus for the first time .. I didn't know how to use the connector so I replaced it by ( logic state ) , when it's 1 the relay should work << I thought this would work fine !

this is my circuit when I simulate it , nothing happend for the relay
what should I do to make it run correctly ?

View attachment 68402 View attachment 68403

really !
yes I've check it now it's 12 v
I noticed that when I simulate , the voltage in pin 18 goes to 10 v and it should goes to zero
when I change the IC to another one .. pin 18 goes to 0 volt and the circuit run fine .. I don't know what's the problem with this ULN2803 :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back