Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Relay actuation using PWM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaussx123

I have bought a radio transmitter receiver package from Futaba for my plane. But I want to use 2 channels for a different purpose. The receiver sends either a 1ms or a 2ms signal depending upon whether my switch is off or on. The transmitter keeps sending pulses every 20ms after scanning the positions of the switches and sticks.

I want to use 2 of the switches for operating a relay. I want the relay on whenever my switch is on(2ms signal) and off when my switch is off(1 ms signal).

Can anyone suggest how I can do this? Can I use MOSFETs like in PWM motor controllers? Also I want the circuit to be small and light.

check for missing pulse detector.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back