Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Reggae Dub Siren

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bristolian

Hello

I am a new member to this forum and i am also fairly new to electronics.

I do know a bit and am capable of reading basic schematics and reading resistor colour codes etc. I done a basic electronics course where i built a simple amp and a very simple theremin... But the lecturer helped with designing the PCB's

I want to build a reggae sound box / dub siren. I have found a schematic which is not over complex. I have been advised to build it on breadboard first to make sure it works and then to use a PCB.

I am having trouble with translating the schematic to breadboard and dont have a clue where to start with the PCB. I was wondering if there is anyone out there who might be able to help me?

Was also wondering, is "Express PCB" available for Mac?

Thanks

John

I don't know about express pcb, but Eagle is available for Mac (and I'm told superior to express pcb too - I wouldn't know as I've only ever used Eagle!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back