Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Regarding the EEPROM 25LC640

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoTang

Can someone explain Page Write for me. I can't seem to wrap my head around it. I read the datasheet and it says that I can write up to 32 byte before I need to do a write cycle. So the sequence is something like this I think...

CS low
Send Write Command
CS High
CS low
Send Write, Address, Byte1....Byte32.
CS low

What I described, was that a write cycle?
Then it goes on to saying that is has to reside from XXX0 0000 to XXX1 1111. which is equal to 31. So that means, If I do a write cycle with all 32 bytes, that means I fill up an entire page. Is that correct? and if so, how do I go about switching to the next page? would my next address in the write cycle be XX10 0000 = 32?

Oh man, thanks to anyone who can answer my question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back