Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Regarding about op-amps

Status
Not open for further replies.

eLGin

I wonder if any peeps out there who can help me? i am building an amplifier just to amplify 0.5v to let's say 3-5V.It is just to amplify the signal from microphone pre-amplifier.Can anyone help me?
i did some testings and send a virtual signal from the input of the pre-amp to the output of it....it's just merely 0.2v to 0.5 only.

Thanks

eLGin

eLGin said:
I wonder if any peeps out there who can help me? i am building an amplifier just to amplify 0.5v to let's say 3-5V.It is just to amplify the signal from microphone pre-amplifier.Can anyone help me?
i did some testings and send a virtual signal from the input of the pre-amp to the output of it....it's just merely 0.2v to 0.5 only.

You need to give more details, a simple opamp can easily, and simply, give you a gain of 10 - try searching for opamp tutorials.

But you don't specify what it's actually for, why you need 5V, if the 5V is RMS or P-P (or anything else), how much power it needs to provide, what impedance it's feeding, or what power supplies you have available.

These make a fair amount of difference to the required design.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back