Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Reflective vs Direct Optical Sensing (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dkw

A follow on to an old discussion here. I have two separate working circuits - one for reflective sensing indoors and another direct sensing (using sunlight) outdoors. I would like to have one circuit which varies resistance based on the amount of light present. For now, I'm trying to accomplish this manually changing resistor values but can't get enough variability using either of the circuits as the base.

Here are the two circuits

Reflective Sensing Circuit
Reflective.PNG

Direct Sensing Circuit
Direct.PNG

I would greatly appreciate any thoughts on a combined circuit that could vary resistance sufficiently for both environments.

Thanks in advance!
D.K.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back