Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Reeeeeeeally important ciruit! Help me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck with that but you're on your own. Far too complex for me to attempt.

Mike.

Yeah, I breadboarded one once but even after some modifications to enhance it's performance many of the key features weren't operating as intended.

:D

I like the 666 Timer and the Magic Smoke. And watch out for the 55 speed limit :)

Electric eel ? Most expensive chip available? Holy water ? Is this supposed to teleport the load into another dimension?

This must be how people that lives in the parallell universe with four physical dimensions thinks electric.

As I told the other guy who asked me to build this, you get the parts and I'll make it for you :D

Hmm, a weeks a bit drastic, but if you're having trouble finding some holy water, an angels halo and water in series should work the same.

URGENT!!!!!!
my tutor giv me same homework
u giv me ur code, components, schema, method, gerba, money
send all to lazy_useless@gmail.com or hand deliver on silver platter
if i not giv homework monday, i fail engineering diploma, so u giv me code URGENT
i not listen in class and my tutor giv me no clue
send money 4 parts 2. i spend it all on alcohol n wimin
URGENT!!!!!!
waiting ur URGENT reply PLZZZZZZZZ

(sorry, but canadaelk gave me the idea:D )

Last edited:
another line connected to the tail of a cat.. btw how much volts can be produced by an electric eel? "use an electric eel and get electricity for free"

I've read it's around 400 volts, but very low current--not really a viable source of energy :D

The thing with the potatoes: that won't work because it just might and damage the sensitive parts caught in the centre mid/lower quadrant! E

Hi,

Not many people realize this but, the 666 timer chip output, when high (1) goes to heaven, and when low (0), well, you know where that goes, and then the chip heats up very hot :)
This makes this one of the most important circuits on the planet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back