Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

recording audio over USB

Status
Not open for further replies.

josmand

Hello,

I'm new to the forum. I joined because I thought folks would have some insight here.

I'm working on a product that already has MIDI over USB, and we're interested in adding record over USB. So we upgraded to PIC32MX250F128B and ran a modified demo program. We also tried the PIC32 USB DIGITAL AUDIO ACCESSORY BOARD with demo program unmodified.

While both the Microchip board and our custom board will playback from USB host (WinXP and Mac OS X) neither record without trouble to either host.

Has anyone had success with this chip and stack to record 48kHz audio to USB host? Does someone have any advice, config, or code?

Is there another chip anyone would recommend? We need to interface to a TI codec (AIC3254) and the ADC and DAC clocks cannot differ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back