Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Recommendations for Digital 100MHz dual channel oscilloscope

Status
Not open for further replies.

moffy

I need to upgrade from an analog 20MHz scope to digital. Have between $600-$800AUD. What would you recommend and why? Thanks for the advice.

I recommend either the Rigol DS1052E (2-channel) or the Rigol DS1054Z (4-channel). They're not the greatest scopes out there, but they work very well considering the price--$300 (usd) for the 1052 and $400 for the 1054. What do you plan to use it for? What are your expectations for a scope? How much precision do you need? That ultimately will determine what scope to look for.

Regards,
Matt

Scope broke yesterday. The Channel BW LIMIT soft button and INVERT would not toggle. Rang my supplier, EMONA Instruments, and they sent a patch for the scope in 10 minutes. Applied it and everything working again. Nice to have local support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back