Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Recommend your favorite Digikey FET

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Sorensen

Does anyone want to recommend their favorite FET, available from Digikey? I'm looking for FET equivalents of BJTs like 2N4400/4402 and 2N3904/3906. I have BSS100s and BSS110s, N-Channel and P-Channel Enhancement FETS but they have an intrinsic reverse diode that I've thought was kind of inconvenient (I don't know if this is necessarily the case for this kind of FET) but also they seem to be EXTREMELY sensitive to static discharge. I mean, I'm not reckless or anything-- I do OWN a wrist grounding strap, but I've popped a lot of these things. I'm looking for something that when I get circuits off the web or this board, and they have FETS in them, I can say, "Yeah, I got something like that."

tia,
j.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back