Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Recommend book pls

Status
Not open for further replies.

philr

Hello everyone

I have just finished reading understanding electronics by Keith Brindley, gives a good base understanding of
components. I wish to move to the next stage of novice level, and would like a book to help understand
Circuits i plan to have a play about with transistors LEDS and LDR's.

What i would like to understand is simple basics like what is the difference in putting the LDR in different
positions in the circuit, i have done lots of googling for recommended circuits for a LDR as a switch, in
most the LDR and transistor are in different places.

A book or reference guide that helps me to understand the reasons and impact of different places of
resistors etc would help me to enjoy making my own circuits rather than just copy others, not that i dont
want to thank other people for sharing their research or hard work.

Thanks

Phil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back