Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Rechargable batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

ljcox

I have some C cell rechargables but there is no indication as to whether they are Ni-Cd or Ni-Mh.

Does anyone know how to determine what type they are. They are partially discharged, so I assume that a voltage measurement would not be viable.

ljcox said:
I have some C cell rechargables but there is no indication as to whether they are Ni-Cd or Ni-Mh.

Does anyone know how to determine what type they are. They are partially discharged, so I assume that a voltage measurement would not be viable.

Same sort of voltage anyway!. The charging requirements are also quite similar - as long as you aren't wanting to fast charge them?, you could treat them the same regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back