Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

receiver

Status
Not open for further replies.

benlim90

My project is a universal controller. my question is how to control the signal from receiver to appliances ? and how can i get the controlling signal to the appliances that i am controlling

If you really want a serious answer to your rather vague question, you must supply much more details of your project, and what have you done so far?

My stove and my microwave oven are completely different and are made by different manufacturers. They are not remote controlled.
How on earth can your "universal controller" control them??

My cable TV digital converter box and my TV are also completely different but are remote controlled.
How on earth can your "universal controller" control them??

some questions need to be answered if you want help...
1) what appliances need to be controlled?
2) what provisions already exist on the appliances for remote control, and what are the existing control methods (hard switches, cpu control board, etc...)?
3)what are you proposing as a controller medium (RF, infrared, signals through the power line, wired connection etc...)?
4) what do you want to use as a controller (computer, handheld remote, phone/tablet)?

some questions need to be answered if you want help...
1) what appliances need to be controlled?
2) what provisions already exist on the appliances for remote control, and what are the existing control methods (hard switches, cpu control board, etc...)?
3)what are you proposing as a controller medium (RF, infrared, signals through the power line, wired connection etc...)?
4) what do you want to use as a controller (computer, handheld remote, phone/tablet)?

1) minature sliding door, lights, door lock
2)
3)using RF 433RRFQ1
4)i already have the trasmitter with keypad controller done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back