Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Receiver Test

Status
Not open for further replies.

lipepereira

Hi people,

I have bought a receiver but I need to test it before using in my projetct.
Do you know any kind of procedure that I can use and obtain the technical goal about the receiver?

thanks

What sort of receiver?

A bit more information would be useful.

JimB

At rhe risk of stating the blindingly obvious, why dont you just connect a PC with suitable software and an antenna and see what you can hear?

In your original post you state:
obtain the technical goal about the receiver
this expression does not make a lot of sense in English, do you mean you want tp test that the receiver meets its specification?

JimB

At rhe risk of stating the blindingly obvious, why dont you just connect a PC with suitable software and an antenna and see what you can hear?

In your original post you state:

this expression does not make a lot of sense in English, do you mean you want tp test that the receiver meets its specification?

JimB

Sorry, You are correct Jim I has buil a bad expression. I just want to meet it specification as you said.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back