Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Rebuilding a neon... kinda

Status
Not open for further replies.

pezgoon

so I bought a neon from autozone and i blew out some of the original circuit, tried repairing it alittle, and after what i tried failed and checked it alittle i found out that there are parts that i have no clue what they are that have to be replaced, so i was wondering if it would be possible to hook it up to some other circuit and power it in a similar way, have sound response in a fadeing fashion (center outwords), i was thinking of using something like an lm3915 or something like that and using the transformer that was in the neon already to create the high voltage, is this poissible? anyone have any ideas? thanks for your responses!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back