Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Realizing Schmitt Trigger from 741 Opamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdmuashr

Can anyone tell me how to realize Schmitt Trigger (With low threshold = 1 V and upper threshold = 9 V and output = 15 - 20 V) from 741 Opamp IC.
How many pins possess 741 Opamp?
Are there different types of 741 Opamp?
How can I get the datasheet?

What are you trying to do?

What's the power supply voltage?

You do know that the power supply will need to be -2V and +22V in order for this to work?

The inputs need to be within 3V of either rail in order to the op-amp to work and the output stage will loose a couple of volts.

I suggest you save yourself the trouble and use a comparator such as the LM311 instead of using an op-amp which isn't really designed to be used as a comparator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back