Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Reading from SDRAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

i2c2k

Hi!

I just want to read/write data from/to a SDRAm module I just found at home. I've beek looking for a good datasheet of the 128-pin-module but i was not very successful. i just found a datasheet with pin description but no one with a detailed description of a read-, write- or refresh-cycle (if neccessary).
does anybody know such a datasheet or description?
thank you!

cya
i2c2k

thanks for the link! it helped me a lot!
it will be hard, to read/write the sdram with a 8bit-processor i think ;)
does anybody know an existing project concerning sdram?

thanks!
cya

What are you on about?

Why would I spend hours writing them to 'steal the fame' from somebody else? Some people just can't accept a little help when it's offered to them!

So why don't you make an new decent account with your own nick and guide them to Nigel's page and give the credit to him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back