Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Reading Files from a SD/MMC card with a PIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

skeeterb

I have been working on a project to build a MP3 jukebox program. I put it on hold for a while but I've come back since completing the current program for a 4 zone alarm system. I got the idea for my MP3 Jukebox from a MP3 player found @ http://teuthis.com/html/mmc_mp3.html. I plan on just sending the opened files from my SD card to the VS1011 MP3 decoder chip to interpret the data and play it through the speakers. I use flowcode to generate the code for my programs, and need help trying to figure out how to send the data from the memory card to the decoder chip. I've already got a lot of the code worked out, but I just need a little bit of help with that. Oh, and the FAT16 object of flowcode has been changed to allow the use of FAT32 and cards larger than 2 GB. Just copy that file to your Components directory of Flowcode, restart Flowcode, and then you will be able to use the FAT32 filesystem with Flowcode.

Attachments

• PIC_FAT16.c
    45.1 KB · Views: 362
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back