Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

read memory of a broken phone...!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vincedchart

HEy!!!

(if I told the CIA this is Osama's phone, they would have fixed my cellphone already!)

1. my pics are into my cellphone
2. i can't switch it on NO MORE
3. no USB wire exists and nowhere
4. whatever, there was no option for transferring onto external memory
5. then i accidentaly deleted those files

it's a TELIT T550 **broken link removed** i commented on it in french

i bet i can possibly retrieve the chip which contains all data, put it onto another device and read it in the Windows Explorer, and with a data recovery tool (PC Inspector Recovery Tool) ??

thx u all folks :D
i hope u can answer me :D

(thx so much 4 answering me)

yeah it got wet once , near the window. since then, it worked very bad, the graphics on the screen went sometimes upside down, sometimes the colors got a photo negative aspect.... it got like this sometimes;;; and one month later no way i could switch it on...:eek:

have i a chance to replace the battery ?

There is a chance you can get it going again.
I used to repair Nokia phones for a shop and lots of them were brought in after having beer spilled on them or got wet in the rain.

My repair tactic was to remove the PCB from the case, wash it gently in warm water with a drop of washing up liquid, gently brushing around the board with a very soft, small paint brush.

Rinse under tap water to remove the soapy liquid, then place on kitchen towel into a warm oven for about an hour.

My success rate by this method was more than 95%.

Circuit boards are mainly fitted with sealed units and can sustain washing.

You will read this and think "Nutter", I am quite serious, try it.

Gordon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back