Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Reaction Wheel Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

smuscat

Hello,
I am a part time student attending evening engineering coarse from Malta, hopefully we are going to conclude it within 2 years.

We were given course work about a reaction wheel parameter estimations using Matlab Simulink. I am stuck of part of a question given the equation as follows:
1616157565361.png

Given Mw=0.236kg, Mb=0.1846kg, l=0.09m, lb=0.05m, g=9.81m/s^2, and estimated before Iw=0.002279kgm^2
Given also experiment data attached in text file experiment data.txt, first column time and second column Theta.
I attempt to simulate the mathematical model using Simulink as seen below:
1616158392312.png

The estimated values found on the parameter estimation tool box were small in my opinion about 0.00000000001 or smaller.
First I need someone to confirm the simulation diagram is it correct, then I will procced next step.

TY
Saviour

Attachments

• experiment_data.txt
    35.8 KB · Views: 235
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back