Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Reaction tester

Status
Not open for further replies.

colnago

Hi, a friend of mine who is a personal trainer has opened his own gym and I said it would be good is he had one of those reaction timer things on a wall in there. Its called a "Batak" (Welcome to the Official BATAK Website!). I said I could probably make one. Im trying to avoid using a PIC (as I no longer have the hardware to program one) and trying to have a go at just using passive components and ICs to make something.
I think it would be possible to get it to light a random light, but I need it to do this everytime one of the switches is pressed. I also think I could hook a incremental counter to all the switches which then totalled up the number of presses.
Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back