Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

rca pass through and selector

Status
Not open for further replies.

SNIPE

Banned
i want to make a audio pass through using left and right RCA jacks, i want to have 1 set of input jacks and 2 sets of output jacks but i need to know how to wire up a selector switch so i can choose either 1 set of jacks or the other or both sets, they would be 2 GND and 2 data then that would split into 4 GND and 4 data.

i want to have the wires traced on the board after making it on a breadboard

Connect the source Left wires in parallel to one input terminal on each of two DPST switches. Connect the source Right wires in parallel to to other input terminals of the two DPST switches. Connect the remaining output terminals of the switches to the output jacks. Connect all grounds together (grounds don't need to be switched). Each switch will now control one pair of outputs, so you can have none, either, or both on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back