Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RC Car Toy Modification Help !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

battery.13v

Hello everyone !!!
i have this 2 RC car toys in the junk ... so i have the idea to modify them into one car that has much power and speed .... So i reassemble them into one frame and i got this one :

**broken link removed**
-------------------------
**broken link removed**

This new Toy contain 2 DC motors in the Rear and One Steering Dc Motors in the front ...
the old circuits contain just 2 H-bridge for 2 Dc motors, when i test it one H-Bridge is Burned out cause i connect it to 2 Rear Dc Motors, So i figured out that i have to add a new H-Bridge to my second rear Dc Motor ... The demodulator is a chinese clone of the RX-2 Chip ... When i tested it's output i found that it output pulses (when i trigger forward it generate a positive pulse ... and when i release the forward trigger, it generate a negative pulse ) and with this pulses it make the DC Motors Runs .... So i searched in the Internet and i figured out that it could be a latching circuit after this pulses ... However when i retrace the Circuit i did not found any LAtching Circuit ... So this is my problem and i want someone to tell me how this thing "Chinese RX-2 Chip" control the DC motors with Pulses ?????

**broken link removed**
-------------------------
**broken link removed**

You will Found in the attachement the circuit schematic of the H-Bridge
**broken link removed**
Here is a video about the result of the oscilloscope in the output of the left and right ouptut pin signal
http://sendvid.com/hguz65wg

So i want to know how this thing make a dc motor turn on ??
How could i make another H-Bridge that trigger on with this kind of pulse for my Third DC Motor ??
Thx ??

Attachments

• RX_TX.pdf
    911.6 KB · Views: 159
  • RX2_TX2_Datasheet_2.pdf
    171.9 KB · Views: 2,103
The transmitter sends coded pulses. If the receiver receives coded pulses then it latches an output for that code.

You show two different receiver ICs. One of them has a MOD pin #9.
A close look at the function of the MOD pin shows that the function is latched when the MOD pin is high or open and the function pulses when the MOD pin is low.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back