Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Random White Multiple LED flasher

Status
Not open for further replies.

amimator

Hello,
I work as an electrician/animation tech for an amusement park. We are working on some animation for the upcoming season to simulate indians firing rifles. I plan to use white LED's (probably 10mm) in the end of the barrels, and possibly 5mm's to light up the face. I have 6 indians to animate with random gunshots, which will be triggered through a timer and last about 20 seconds. (There will be sound FX too, but not sync'd to the flashes).
That said, does anyone have a fairly simple random flasher circuit that I could use to accomplish this?
Thanks for your help....

You could possibly use a Pseudo Random sequence generator. I posted ideas for one yesterday. See "Random Timer" in this forum

Len

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back